Whats is Azelac M?
Azelac M is a line of azelaic acid-based products designed for skin sensitive to chemical peels. Azelaic acid has seboregulatory and bacteriostatic properties, normalizes the process of keratinization, inhibits the proliferation of reactive oxygen species and regulates pigmentation.
Azelaic acid (natural dicarboxylic acid) has anti-inflammatory, antiradical and vaso-strengthening effect; inhibits 5 alpha-reductase, reducing sebum secretion and improving the condition of oily skin, controls hyperkeratosis, exhibits antibacterial properties, inhibits tyrosinase, leveling skin tone. Does not form resistance of microorganisms. AZELAC M peels can be used alone or in combination with each other, providing a synergistic effect on the skin to address the following problems: hyperpigmentation (melasma, solar lentigo, freckles, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), acne, post-acne, changes in skin texture and color, fine wrinkles. Azelaic acid peels can be used for high phototypes. They cause varying degrees of exfoliation depending on the type of peel and the number of layers.
What does Azelac M contain?
- 15% Azelaic acid
- 18% Salicylic acid
- 10% Mandelic acid
What are the benefits of using Azelac M?
Directions for use
1. Remove makeup and cleanse the skin with HIDRADERM Cleansing Milk and Toner
2. Cleanse the skin with DEGREASING SOLUTION. Dry the skin thoroughly
3. Apply SILKSES Moisturizing Protector to the corners of the eyes, lips and nose.
4. Apply 1-2 coats of AZELAC M peeling (a light white mask appears)
5. On areas with pronounced pigmentation, apply locally 2-4 additional layers of AZELAC RU (phototypes> III = 2 layers; phototypes <III = 3-4 layers)
6. Apply a thin layer of AZELAC EXFOLIATING GEL peeling and leave to dry for 6 minutes. (you don’t need to wash off)
7. Apply peeling with retinol: RETISES FORTE? 10%? or RETISES NANOPEEL (1% liposomal)
8. Protect the skin from the sun’s rays Tinted sunscreen SCREENSES CREAM SPF 50
Recommendations for the use of azelaine peels depending on the indications:
– MELASMA: AZELAC SYSTEM + RETISES FORTE (10%) or RETISES NANOPEEL (1% liposomal)
– ROSACEA: AZELAC M + AZELAC GEL
– WRINKLES: AZELAC SYSTEM + RETISES FORTE (10%) or RETISES NANOPEEL (1% liposomized).
– ACNE: AZELAC M / AZELAC SYSTEM + RETISES FORTE (10%) or RETISES NANOPEEL (1% liposomal)
Recommended course and frequency of complex procedure AZELAC SYSTEM: once a month; 6 treatments.
Home care for rosacea:
In the morning: Serum AZELAC RU + CREAM or GEL AZELAC
In the evening: RETISES NANO GEL 0.15%? 0.25% for 4 nights, then RETISES NANO GEL 0.5% for 3 consecutive nights.
For more of our products, click here