What is Salipeel DS?
Salicyclic acid the active ingredient in Salipeel DS, is well known for its keratolytic and comedolytic properties. When present in high concentrations creates a white epidermolysis on papules, pustules, and comedones after the application. The upper part of the pustule frequently breaks, allowing the acid to act from the epithelia of the follicle towards the sebaceous gland.
Anti-inflammatory properties (inhibit synthesis of prostaglandins), antipruritic, antiseptic, antimicrobial (reducing the population of Propionibacterium acnes), astringent, anti-aging (accelerates the elimination of corneocytes), photoprotective (derivatives that absorb UVB radiation), and anti-epidermoplastic properties.
What does Salipeel DS contain?
- 30% Salicylic acid
What are the benefits of using Salipeel DS?
- Treat acne and hyperkeratonic lesions in dark or sensitive skins
Directions for use
1. Cleanse the skin with HIDRADERM milk and tonic
2. Degrease the skin with DEGREASING SOLUTION
3. Apply SILKSES Moisturizing Protector to the corners of eyes, lips, nose
Items No. 1, 2, 3 (see above)
- 4. Quickly (within 20-30 seconds) apply a thin layer of peeling on the forehead, cheeks, chin, nasolabial area and nose (do not press!) And leave for 5 minutes. before the appearance of the white mask
- 5. Thoroughly rinse the peeling off with water
- 6. Wipe the skin with HIDRADERM milk and tonic
- 7. Apply 1/2 ampoule of ACGLICOLIC CLASSIC or C? VIT INTENSIVE SERUM
- 8. Apply HIDRALOE GEL PROFESSIONAL
- 9. Apply Tinted sunscreen SCREENSES CREAM SPF 50
- SALIPEEL FORTE:
for points No. 1, 2, 3 (see above)
- 4. Apply the peeling solution to the skin with a cotton pad slowly for 30-90 seconds (one layer) in the following order: forehead, cheeks, chin, nasolabial area, nose. Leave on for 5 minutes until a white mask appears. Can be applied on average 1 to 5 coats
- 5. Thoroughly rinse the peeling off with cool water
- 6. Apply HIDRALOE GEL PROFESSIONAL
- 7. Apply Tinted Sunscreen SCREENSES CREAM SPF 50.
- For more of our products, click here