Tationil Glutathione 600mg / 4ml saline water IM-IV
Tationil Glutathione 600mg is a beauty product which can solve many problems of skin.
- Whitening skin.
- Anti-cancer (6) boost immunity
Tationil Glutathione 600mg / 4ml saline water IM-IV dosage
Administer Tationil Glutathione 600mg one injection (IV or IM) every 3 days or twice weekly (1 box every month).
– The first month of use only internal results are obtained as it inhibits extra melanin secretion in the first month, external results can be seen starting from the second month (second Box of Tationil) according to skin type and individual differences and commitment to the treatment.
– Internal results are many like memory enhancement, liver protection, immunity improvement, nicotine detoxifying and many others.
– Do not mix the Tationil with Vitamin C in the same syringe.
– Vitamin-C IV injection only
HEALTH CONDITIONS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH GLUTATHIONE DEFICIENCY:
• Coordination problems
• Mental disorder
• Darker skin
• Increased aging process
• Nervous system disorder
• Difficulty in balancing
• Currently, believed to be caused by lesions in the brain
• Diabetes mellitus
• Low sperm count
• HIV infection Smokers (“people who smoke, are chronically exposed to toxins, suffer from conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, CA have lower levels of Glutathione. It’s a vicious cycle: health problems deplete the supply of Glutathione & reduced levels of Glutathione increasing risk of health problems.”)
Generally considered to be free of side effects. No untoward side effects nor interactions with oral administration reported even in prolonged use. It is SAFE. Classified as Food Supplement not a herbal. Made from genetically synthesize molecules. The only reported side- effect is SKIN WHITENING when taken in increased doses.
No toxicities have been reported or suspected as being associated with glutathione.
None known, except for use during some forms of chemotherapy and radiation where antioxidants are contraindicated due to their inhibition of the free radical formation which is an integral part of the therapeutic mechanism.
• anti-psychotic medication – Haloperidol • chemotherapeutic drug – Cisplatin.
For more information regarding our products, click here